To mark the launch of our new restaurant in Wardour Street, Soho, we are launching an exciting competition to design our staff T-shirts. Not only is this a chance for you to show off your creative side, but the winning designer will be treated to 12 months free food at our Soho restaurant!
Designs should be inspired by “Mexican market eating”. Good designs will be fun, stylish and above all capture the spririt of the restaurants. The winner will be chosen by Co- founders Mark Selby and Thomasina Miers. To see the existing uniforms and for more inspiration, pop into the restaurants or take a look around our facebook and flickr pages.
To start your design, download our t-shirt template here.
Consideration shoud be given to the fact that the final design will be printed onto a brown t-shirt.
Unisex t-shirts to be worn by both male and female staff. Designs should be sized to fit on an A4 page (297mm x 210mm).
Designs should be applied to this template and submitted digitally as a high resolution jpeg (300dpi) using the submission form below.
Deadline for entries is the 30th September. Winner will be announced shortly after this date via the blog.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS “Soho t-shirt design contest”
1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM & ROI residents
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 30.09.10
3. To participate, entrants must submit their design digitally as a high res jpeg via the blog http://blog.wahaca.co.uk
4. One entry per participant.
5. Entries must be the original creation of the participants.
6. Entries must not contain copyrighted material owned by third parties.
7. The winner will be selected by the promoter based on what they feel would be best for the soho t-shirts .
8. The Prize: The winner will design the t-shirts for the new restaurant and these will be printed by the promoter and worn by their staff. The winner will receive a years worth of meals at wahaca up to the value of £1200. This amount must be used in the Soho restaurant and will expire a year from an agreed date with the promoters.
9. The design must be the original creation of the winner.
10. All designs entered to the competition become the property of the promoter.
11. The winners design will become the property of the promoter
12. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final.
13. Winners agree to take part in any publicity that may be required resulting from this promotion without further recompense.
14. The Promoter does not warrant the use of, or access to the site, will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damages caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property as a result of your use or browsing of this site.
Promoter: Wahaca, 66 Chandos Place, London. WC2N 4HG
by: Friday, 20 August 2010